6/4/12

make it nasty

 hot cross buns! it's been a month. a grossly unacceptable month. so bad. i've stooped to a new level of neglect and blog betrayal. ok, i've been watching too many lifetime movies. take a monday load off and take a gander at what i've been up to at work: nasty gal's newest lookbook. it was a whole lotta sweat, water, glycerine mixed with water (new trick for the arsenal), sand, mist, and..... more sweat. chloe is the hottest french fox ever, and if i had to come back as another human it would probably be her. b.a.b.e. city. baberham lincoln, babeasaurus rex.....i could go on. and on. i love this lookbook----cutoffs for days, butts, baseball hats, garters, harnesses, and pot leaves? next up----outfit post. locked and loaded. i swear. much love boos. xx
model//chloe lecareaux @ viva, photography//paul trapani, styling//me! duh, hair//johnny stuntz, makeup//marco souza

19 comments:

  1. Nice work P&B.

    www.clotheshorsenyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she looks great!! Nice beach hair styles ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunning lookbook, I love the denim jacket!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah! I absolutely love all this stuff! could wear everything from this lookbook! and definitely Chloe is a babe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything in the lookbook! Awesome!

    backtofive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, stunning. Quite sassy :) Gorgeous photos.

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that studded bra, its hot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey!!! tessa mentioned all of us hanging out and i think it's a gooooooood idea. let's do it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This girl is so perfect! All pieces are amazing!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ashley! I love your blog! The last swim suit is AMAZING!!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. i mean, total babecity. amazing work, love every single shot.
    x, m

    http://www.themarcystop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. holy pewp, why has it been ages since I have officially left a comment!??! I'm kind of disappointed at myself right now. haha Amazing work on this lookbook. You're seriously such an inspiration! You are one of the blogger's I've always looked up to and inspired me to continue with a blog myself! So thanks for that and I can't wait to see more recent outfit posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the denim cutoffs with crosses!!
    Not loving those bright yellow cutoffs
    Great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved this lookbook! Probably one of my favorites so far!

    http://oh.kate.no@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nasty Gal, you say? Your creative genius, you say? I like that shit. Ashley, you're the shit.

    that is all.

    #ramblecomplete

    ReplyDelete
  16. Look here!
    Genuine Sexy Sweaters

    http://www.tumblr.com/blog/sexy-sweatersonsale

    ReplyDelete