9/18/12

dead serious

that's a smile right there. genuine smile. i was 2 tequila shots deep on this lovely thursday night, what's not to smile about?
a shit ton of super sexy faces right here. and when im not giving you my sultry night face, how bout i cover it instead? or flash an inappropriate middle finger like i am accustomed to do? i just can't be serious about getting my photo taken, especially for an odd, self indulgent thing like a blog. and before you anonymous negatrons start your lame rants, i'm obviously not knocking blogs by any means-----they are an awesome form of self expression, open lots of doors for lots o' folks, buttttt i myself, don't feel all that comfortable smizing for the camera. i prefer to be in the background, making bitches look bangin'. so, with that said, i will continue to stick my tongue out, hide behind my hair, or put a bag over my face. hope that's ok. love, captain hidesherface. xx
photos//zoey grossman, dress//for love and lemons, cross/steer necklace, ring, fringe bag//spell

24 comments:

  1. Your writing and posing is so much fun! You do have a grat sense of humor and a wonderful style. Really lovely to see that you do have so much fun with yourself and with what you wear so who cares about a sexy face pose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your candidness :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look freaking hot...as always!!! =)

    xoxo, Ivana

    ivannascloset.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing dress !!!

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the for love and lemons! your work is amazing, keep going!

    xx
    Remy
    2youngforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want your collection of accessories. Everyone is more bitchin than the last.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I think this is the first photo of you smiling on your blog! It IS kinda awkward taking photos for a blog, I hear you great dress & accessories, who makes that large gold cross necklace?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're the most uncouth blogger I know - which is why we love you!!!!;) love these pics and all the spell styled with that amazing love and lemons dress!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is absolutely stunning!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should be in front of the camera too!!!!
    My friends & I look forward to your cool outfit posts...
    You have a great smile!
    Hope you'll continue with outfit posts- we love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That genuine smile suits you very well! ;)

    www.in-tensa-mente.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is why your blog is the best, you don't take yourself too seriously. Also, babe time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ^Agreed. We love looking at these photos! Killer look, lovin all your jewels.

    xx lauren
    http://slowburnfastburn.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wait actually you have the coolest blog ever! I love your style and that white dress is awesome!
    -sarah

    www.regardingthestars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. so cool...nice shirt
    would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo Ewa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great styling. It may help you to have the clothes and accessories that I found online store heppin

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE the steer jewelry. So chic!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That image with just the white dress and you and the cacti lurking in the background freaks me out, I love it so much. I want it as a huge art print on my wall.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i loove this. you rock!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This look is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Love it!!

    Your blog is really amazing, I will link it into my blog .

    good luck with the future

    xx

    Sophie from http://www.aroundlamode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. YOUR AWESOME, I DIG YOUR STUFF!!! lol great southwestern jewelry and that dress is killer gorgeous, not to mention the fringe bag. And with the plaid over it - perfect. x Nat

    www.lonewolfstyle.com

    ReplyDelete